Goldmedia supports the strategic planning of state, district and municipal authorities to further develop broadband internet infrastructures especially in rural areas. Our range of services includes supra-regional planning for states or districts as well as on site engineer planning for local network access.
- Planning and concept
- Applying for funding
- Developing and marketing of broadband infrastructures, including process and cost management
- Goldmedia also relies on additional support from other technical engineers to cross-check our findings
- Know how from international Projects
- Profound knowledge on best-practice solution in Germany and throughout Europe
Goldmedia guarantees a technology neutral and independent advice. For our planning we consider all broadband technologies currently available and fully take into account the specific requirements of our clients. Besides DSL (landline) we exam the fit of alternative access technologies like CATV, WIFI, radio link systems, satellite, cellular radio (UMTS/HSDPA/ CIFDM/LTE) as well as a direct implementation of fiber-optic infrastructures (FTTx). Planning results often include a mix of several technologies, to ensure an optimal ratio of bit rate capacity and costs (CAPEX/OPEX). Often migration scenarios towards more sustainable infrastructures (NGA/NGN) are added to the planning of ad hoc measures.
- State-of-the-art analysis of broadband coverage
- Assistance with the application for funding from the European Union, national economic stimulus packages and state sources for consultancy and implementation
- Development of a tailored solution including estimation of costs
- Assistance with the tendering process
- After the award of a tender, assistance with project supervision until implementation and fault correction
- Assistance with public relations and marketing