EPG's in Europe 2014Mathias Birkel, Marcel Piopiunik (November 2009)
For today’s consumer, gaining an overview of the huge spectrum of TV and web TV services is no simple task. If digitalisation of audiovisual content is to succeed, growth in programme variety, number of platforms, and forms of broadcast must be countered with smarter navigation and simpler accessibility.
The study contains country profiles: Benelux, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Scandinavia, Spain
The study was produced with support from Presse-Programm-Service GmbH - pps, one of the leading European providers of programme information.
Studie EPG's in Europa 2014€ 2,500 (excl. VAT) Free shippingAdd to cart
- Market overview on the main online and on Screen EPGs in Western Europe
- 13 country profiles
- EPG case studies
- Market player and business models
- Legal aspects and regulation
- Functions and applications
- User research
- Trends for the EPG of the future