Goldmedia Thesis Award in Media Economics
In 2017 for the second time, the consultancy and research group Goldmedia hands out the “Goldmedia Thesis Award in Media Economics”. Graduates who have finished their degree this or the previous year (BA, MA, MBA, Diploma, Staatsexamen, Dissertation etc.) are eligible to apply for the award online. Applications can be submitted only via email to: Preis@Goldmedia.de
Preconditions and Endowment
A focus on current topics in media economics is a precondition for the application. The award is endowed with 1500 Euro and can be distributed among a maximum of three winners.
Goldmedia accepts theses written in either German or English from various disciplines, amongst them communication studies, journalism, media economics, media management, media law, business studies, economics, information science, media informatics and others.
Criteria for the Award
- Timeliness of research results
- Originality and innovativeness of the work
- Scientific methodology
- Potential use of research results
- Copy of the thesis
- Thesis abstract (no more than two pages)
- Copy of the degree certificate or other proof of grading
- In case your thesis was written in cooperation with a company, please submit written approval of the application
Timeline and Way of Submission
Closing date is the 31st of August 2017. Applications can be submitted only via email to: Preis@Goldmedia.de
A jury formed by the management and associate partners of Goldmedia will decide on the award winners. Please find more Information about Goldmedia's Management Team here.